Wednesday, April 06, 2005

busy busy busy

house update: wall between kitchen and dining room is finally gone!
BEFORE:

AFTER:


i've been spending the past few days getting that cleaned up. next step is putting up the ceiling in both rooms. electric has already been updated in both rooms including recessed lights, undercab lights, dimmer switches, and hookups for dishwasher, disposal and hot water dispenser! phew! its been a busy month. doing a *complete* renovation takes a L..O..N..G.. time. if i was only throwing up new cabinets and laying a new floor, i would've been done last year! but this is worth the time and patience. its going to be amazing when completed, and add lots of $$$ to the resale value. i'm excited for the next steps :)

more to come....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. I think I only see five bottles of booze in that picture...you're slackin'!

Does this make me your first official commenter? Hooray for me!

(Too lazy to look up my blogger identity -- it's Bob aka Subdivided We Stand.)

Anonymous said...

Digging the stainless range, but not the messy counter. The trash can is _right_ there!

just kidding, must feel good to be making progress.

GMB

Anonymous said...

Sanford,

Don't be mad about my rude commentary! Can you forgive me?!

Love,

PS

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.